Monday, February 8, 2016

Super Probiotics!

After I finished my 2 week Detox with Garden Of Life Fungal Defense, I started my 5 day regimen of taking a super probiotic.  I used Garden of Life's 5 day Max Care Probiotic to repopulate my gut with good bacteria.  The Fungal Defense wiped out a lot of the bad bacteria making room for the good bacteria I was putting in my body with the 5 day Max Care.

This formula contained 400 Billion probiotics total with 34 different strains.  This is enough to help with the major gut issues like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).  

It was in powder form.  They included a scoop in the bottle.  It says 5 day care, but if you use the scoop they included, it actually lasts 6 days.  Once a day, you put one scoop of the probiotic into a glass of water and drink.  I thought it tasted a little like malt.

My system was so gassy and bloated while I was taking this.  I read that this is a die-off symptom.  The good bacteria are killing the bad bacteria.  When bacteria dies, it produces gas.  

After I finished my super probiotic, I felt much better overall.


Here is a link to the Garden of Life Max Care that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment