Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Detoxing For Health!

I decided to do a detox of my system since I have been on so many antibiotics and medications in my life.  I wanted to get rid of any leftover medication in my system, build up my good gut bacteria and get rid of some of my bad gut bacteria.

After some research, I decided to go with Garden Of Life's Fungal Defense.  It kills anything that causes yeast in your system, including Candida!

The whole bottle lasts two weeks.  You start off by taking one pill three times a day and you build up to six pills a day.

The taste is like Italian seasonings, which makes sense since they use herbs in the pill mixture.  It is all natural.  I did not have any discomfort while I was on the pills.  I did have a few die-off symptoms though.  Die-off is created when the bad stuff in your body is dying off.  I was more tired than usual.  I also had a few new pimples each day, but each pimple only lasted a day.  It was all the bad stuff exiting my system through my pores!

Also, while I was on the Fungal Defense regimen, I did not catch a cold that was going around my house.  Normally I catch everything.

When I finished the Fungal Defense, I could tell that I had more energy.

I bought another bottle so I can take a Fungal Defense when I am beginning to feel under the weather.  I recently felt like I was getting a sinus and ear infection.  I took one Fungal Defense pill each day that I felt the fullness in my sinus and ear.  It went away after a few days!

Normally I catch every cold and they turn into infections and then they aggravate my asthma.  Not this time!!!

Here is my link to buy the Fungal Defense:

No comments:

Post a Comment